Shop

My New Shop
MTS Creations

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Friday, May 11, 2012

Crystal Reports Error

If you try to insert a subreport and you get the following error:
"com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException: Unexpected database connector error---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed"
It means that you need to rename your "Subreport Name".

To do this go to your main report and right click on the subreport, select "Format Subreport...", select the Subreport tab at the top, update the "Subreport Name:" to match your java PojoDataset tablename.

I sure wish that would have been somewhere that I could have read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!!! This didn`t resolve my problems but it helped a lot. I had link-ed my subreports in the wrong way.