Shop

My New Shop
MTS Creations

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Neal Schaefermeyer line!

My grandfather has only two grandsons that can carry on the Schaefermeyer name. Those two happen to be my brother and I. Last week Britt and I found out that our first child will be a BOY! We are so extatic about this! The due date is Sept 17! We are scurring to get everything ready (ie. The never ending basement project) and also "names"!
I honestly never thought that picking a name would be this hard. If you have any names that you are willing to share we are more than willing to listen!
I will be posting more later...

1 comment:

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Who's your daddy?! I love you! Can't wait for our little baby to join our home! You'll be a wonderful dad, cuz you're a great husband!! Love you!
Britt