Shop

My New Shop
MTS Creations

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Monday, October 17, 2016

MakerFaire 2016

I thought I had posted this one but it showed up as a draft!  Here is the awesomeness that was the MakerFaire 2016!!!!!

Another year has passed and this year I wanted to take my whole family to the MakerFaire in San Mateo.  Having 4 kids with 3 of them over the age of 2 meant we would need 5 plane tickets.  That is way too much money!
So Brittney and I decided that her and I would just make the trip out and take Kacy our 7 month old daughter with us.
In order to save money we flew out Saturday morning at 6:30am MST.  This allowed us to drop our luggage off at the hotel and walk over to the Faire just in time.
We walked over and had the stroller for Kacy.  As we were waiting in line it started to rain!  We got our wristbands and proceeded to go and wait for the gate to open.
Britt & Kacy ready for a Fun Weekend (I hope they had fun!)

#blamebirkey

Kacy learning how to listen to directions

Bob Claggett talking with a Making It Patreon

David Picciuto talking with a fan!

Brian with the BB8 Builders Group (And other Droids - R2D2)

Andy Birkey applying some kids sunscreen

Stella and Britt feeding Kacy

David Picciuto and Peter Brown at the Inventables Pizza Party

Kacy crashed from over stimulation of MakerFaire!

Norm Chan waiting for Adam's talk

Mr. Bill Lutes!

Wes Swain, Bill Livolsi and Peter Brown

Jimmy DiResta and Taylor Forrest

Adam Savage giving his Sermon on the Giraffe.

Mark Frauenfelder

Little kids watching the Sand Printer

Brittney and Kacy in front of a life-size 3D print

Luis Gonzalez and Wes Swain

No comments: