Shop

My New Shop
MTS Creations

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Schaefermeyer Home Addition Vlog #41

They actually came out and "started" laying the shingles.  I say "started" because apparently they didn't bring enough shingles.  They have been working away on the inside getting the sheet rock mudded and taped.

The general has some really weird things that he is doing.  I'm not sure why he chooses to do certain things.  He's obviously too busy and I'm not one to keep hounding someone to do the work they have promised to do.



Brittney and I know how construction works.  We are capable of doing this work ourselves.  So it makes it hard to sit around and wait for somebody to do the work.  Especially, when he doesn't do he work when it needs to be done.





No comments: