Shop

My New Shop
MTS Creations

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Neglect with a newborn...

Our cat, Star, used to be our only child and she is really feeling neglected with Mason around. She used to hate to be covered with the bed sheets, paper, blankets, towels, etc...
The other day Britt got out of bed to get Mason a bottle and she threw the bed sheets over the sleeping cat on the foot of the bed. Needless to say the cat didn't even budge! Later that day I came home from work and Britt had bathed Mason and left his towel on his floor. Star had laid down on it and was "out", so I took the towel and stretched it around her. As you can see in the picture, she couldn't care less because she was content that she was getting some attention!


And here is another picture of the starved cat wanting more of my attention as I'm finishing feeding Mason.

No comments: