Shop

My New Shop
MTS Creations

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lullabye Time!

The other day I was looking for a sound clip of the Lullaby that plays at LDS Hospital every time that a baby is born. I was going to use it on our new doorbell that I built! I was searching all over the internet and couldn't find one that was close enough to it that I liked. However I did find something much better than that! If you haven't done so already click the link of this Post and you will see what I'm talking about!
I think that these are the coolest thing ever for a baby! Our kid is going to be sooo cool! Rockabye Baby Lullaby Renditions of "Rock Artists!" Our kid is going to be falling asleep to Legends like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Bob Marley, etc...
If you have never heard of these then you need to check them out! I love them! I'll be putting our boy to sleep every night as long as we can listen to these lullaby's!
Enjoy!

No comments: