Shop

My New Shop
MTS Creations

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fiber to the Node!

I was excited to receive an email from the Mayor of Woods Cross concerning the Planning Commission. It stated the following,
"The Council also hear a report that Qwest Communications had proposed to bring "fiber to the node" to several areas of the City that currently do not have internet/cable tv services (Field Crest, Cahoon Meadows, parts of the Clover Dale subdivision) during their current 2008 build year. No final date had been determined but Qwest committed to provide the service this year."
I know that the city was in communications with Utopia. I would much rather have the Fiber run to my home from Utopia versus Qwest, but either way we will finally have High Speed Internet! And by the sounds of it we should have it by the end of this year!

No comments: